• Per the Archbishop of Hartford, Effective March 17th, until April 3rd, all weekday and weekend masses will be cancelled. All intentioned Masses will be said in private by Fr. Dillion.
The church will remain open from 8 AM to 5 PM for private prayer.
•Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession)
Confessions are cancelled through April 30.
• The remaining Lenten Soup Suppers have been canceled.
• The Knights of Columbus Pasta & Fish Dinner on April 3rd has been canceled.
• Religious Education is canceled from now until April 5th and 6th. Any questions, please reach out of the Director of Religious Education at 203-933-0044 or email@example.com.
• Friday Stations of the Cross have been canceled.
• Rectory Office Hours have been changed. Going forward, we will be open 9AM - 12PM. The Rectory office is closed to the public..
• The Archdiocese has suspended all public Masses through April 30th. As we receive instructions from the Archdiocese regarding Holy Week we will pass it along.
Thank you for your continued understanding through this difficult time.
Updated - April 3, 2020 - 11:45 AM